Friday 7 December 2007

jonny the 2nd?

theres a guy on the new shook teaser called charlie crumlish that:
a)wheres a helmet
b)rides a free coaster
c)has a green sunday frame
d)has green sunday forks and black bars
e)ties a rag around his jeans at the bottom to stop it getin in the chain!
wat the hell, it actually is jonny!!!big post cumin soon!
oh, and after waitin for 2 years for my 10000th picture i see jonny takin pics of crap, so i take the camera off him, n its 9999!so i begin to ponder what my 10000th is gunna be, low n behold i walk into mt kitchen again, to see jonny 'accidently' take this, my 10000th picture!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm actually loling! Ha ha ha, and loling hard! Good times...
Yeah, you guessed it, I'm on the new Shook! I miss my rag, keep destroying my shins with trousers rolled up and it was only really good for summer anyway as now my legs get cold! I look okay in glasses actually, maybe if they weren't 8 sizes too big it would be better! Wow, this is an essay! You can possibly take my 10,000th picture of you wearing glasses!