Thursday 24 January 2008

todays riding

rite then, went to halfords yesterday to put my new sprizzocket on, however, my cranks and sprocket are pretty much fastened shut onto my bike, so im gunna now have to get a new set of cranks with my new frame, and pay for my sprocket and as im in my overdraft now, and dont have any money left from my loan, im pretty much screwd!any wau, i didnt get my sprocket on, and after 2 hours in halfords me and tom had a quick nite session and then went home n went out and got very drunk!chek toms agenda blog for pictures n what not!
so today, we went n met up with jonny, rode sum street n went to the works, good session had by all, it was pretty damn good!here are a couple of pictures of todays sesh with an interestin ramp we concocted!
jonny- fastplant invert

concocting the ramp set-up, bet you dont have this robbie!hahahahaha!

No comments: