Wednesday 28 November 2007

frame and colour?

right, im getting some new lumberjacks, which also reminds me that hman hasnt rang me yet for me to pay for em!Oh well,anyway, noz is meant to be buyin my 21" stricker off him, so i need a new frame, looking for ideas?Probably have around £200 for the frame, thinkin either subrosa pandora 20.5, united ricky feather 20.6 or maybe a fit hawk, or one of the new fits, the chase dehart/eddie cleveland frames???so, if anyone has any ideas let me know?
This is a Preview of the upcoming 'my bike through the years' post.
possibly the worst looking colours it ever was, i went and ruined that purple with the blue front! idiot!So that bring me onto what colour to go aswell,obviously with the new frame it kinda puts me in the position of looking good with that colour!Might go all white with that subrosa frame, or all raw!hmmm.

No comments: