Sunday 18 November 2007

photos

im only 43 photos away from the grand total of 10000 photos taken on my camera within the last 2 years!Thats an average of like...hang on...13.7 photos a day!whic cooincidently is my lucky number!I was born on the 13th of october, on the 13th hour of the day, at 13.03, after 13 hours labour!And i was 13 on friday the 13th, seriously, wat the hell is goin on, something rediculously unlucky is gunna happen to me one of these days, thats why i keep saluting magpies!i see em literally everyday!might get a tatoo of the bastards...all over my body...just magpies...everywhere,anyway, enough of this random magpie rant, im gunna watch the new scrubs, then go to bed!night.

also, decided to post a random picture up with every post!You lucky scoundrels, so heres a nice picture of a draining board, exciting stuff, hope you dont wet yourself waiting for the next exciting random picture post.

No comments: